1. Sometimes I need a “MOM” break. Does anyone else feel like that?! I wonder if that’s normal or if I need to shape up.
2. The other night, I was trying to get supper ready, it was burning, there was a near grease fire in the oven, the smoke alarms were going off, then the kids let the dogs out and one of them ran away. They went after her without their hats and mittens and then I had to go after them, while the house was burning down…okay, it wasn’t, but for crying out loud. I had to hop in the car and grab the kids and the dog, then try and clean up all the grease in the oven….it was a little bit of a nightmare. Totally normal night, right?
3. This morning I found out that while the kids were taking some “quiet time” yesterday after school because they were fighting, two of them were eating an entire container of new gummy vitamins. That’s right. They ate 150 vitamins between the two of them. I was under the assumption they were reading in their rooms. I was feeding the baby. OH MY GOSH! Of course this morning I was scared out of my mind that they are going to die. Apparently they won’t die…because of the vitamins….I may pull out their fingernails one by one.
4. Last night I had a dream that I gave birth to twins and they were so small that they put them BACK! And then a little while later I had them again and one was 15 pounds. But, the doctor who delivered them failed to catch the first one and dropped him on his head. Awesome. Nice dream, right? The doctor said matter of factly, “he’s going to have some issues.” The chocolate chips I had before bed probably weren’t a good idea.
5. We’ve made a little progress on the house. I’ll show you some stuff soon.
6. I’m trying to balance everything. I gotta tell ya, though, 4 kids isn’t “hard”. It’s Oh MY GOSH work. I just don’t feel like I’m keeping up and I’m trying to get everything done. Putting too much pressure on myself, of course.
7. I started doing Crossfit at home. If you haven’t heard of it, do a little research on the internet. It’s pretty fun. I follow a website called www.crossfitmamas.com. Check it out. BUT, make sure you watch the videos and learn proper technique so you don’t get hurt.
8. I’m trying to decide if I should take a nap or take a shower….