1. Labor is painful. It really is. It just hurts. BUT, the pain goes away. And you immediately forget how painful it was. And when I say immediately, I mean within seconds. It’s true. I’m telling you.
2. The love you feel for your 4th child, (or your second or third) is the same as the love you feel for your first born. You may think that there isn’t enough room in your heart for more to love, but it just isn’t true. There is so much there and it is just as strong and powerful and overwhelming each and every time.
3. Having one child seems so easy now….compared to two….after two or three…it doesn’t really matter! There are just so many and sometimes it feels like there are fifty of them running around…And let me tell you…when we just had one, we were just trying to survive! It was so hard! Now, they just multiply on their own and it’s everything I can do to just go to the bathroom by myself!
4.Although the nights seem to drag on and I can never get enough sleep, the days just keep ticking by…and they all keep growing…time, there really should be a freeze button, for just one minute each day.
5. Smartphones are amazing. Facetiming with family in other states, let alone another continent…amazing.
6. After having babies, when you hear a baby cry (whether in Target or your own home) your boobs hurt.
7. It’s okay to say no to your kids. But it’s more fun to say yes, as often as you can.
8. As hard as it is to think about, it is better to pay more for better quality then pay less and be upset with your purchase and have to replace it sooner than you wanted.