1. I can’t believe that this is the 60th rambling post!
2. I dropped a vanity on the top of my foot. It’s not so good. I’m not sure if it’s broken, but to be honest, I don’t want to know if it is. I ran on it this morning, and it was a little painful, but not terrible. It’s got a super nice bruise.
3. I am doing a three day juice cleanse. I’ll post about it when I’m done. I am on day 3. I haven’t killed anyone yet, so even if I don’t make it through day three without eating my arm off, it will be a success.
4. I watched the Oscars and fell asleep before they were done. I tossed and turned all night wondering who ate the pizza….no, I didn’t really.
5. We’re going on vacation in three days. I haven’t done a lick of packing or laundry. Oh, scratch that – I just threw a bunch of food in a bag so the kids wouldn’t eat it before we go. That’s totally packing.
6. Last week Tuesday I got shocked on the treadmill, it was so bad that my treadmill died. I tried everything that I could to revive it. Nothing. I called in the cavalry and they said it was going to cost us more than the treadmill is worth to fix because it is older and has had a good life. I cried. And cried. And cried. For those of you that don’t know, the treadmill is my sanity. Is there anyone else that feels the same way about exercise? If I don’t get in a good run or workout done in the morning I am a grumpy, cranky, whiny mom. Plus, for some reason running makes my back feel better, so if I don’t run, I can hardly move during the day. It’s true. So there I was crying. And crying and being cranky to everyone. After a few hours I pulled myself together, put my big girl pants on and went out and bought a new one (of course after discussing it with the hubs). Fortunately it was the 28th of Feb. The store needed to meet a quota and I needed a treadmill. We worked out a deal and even got a deal on a spinning bike. Done and done.
7. Did I mention the vacation? And the cleanse? I’m a little foggy. Too many veggies. Not enough chocolate.
8. Last year for Lent my MIL and I made a deal. I give up Diet Coke. She gives up sweets. Not wanting to disappoint her because well, she’s my Mother-in-Law, I didn’t have a single DC. In fact, I still haven’t had one. I was pretty proud of myself for doing that, which led to me thinking I had enough will power to make it 3 days of just juice. Ha! The point. This year we decided to give up all sweets together. I can tell you that this is going to be harder than Diet Coke. I love chocolate. I mean, I adore it. I have to have it every single day. You guys, I’m freaking out! What if I don’t make it!